5 Anime of Spring 2014 you need to watch!


There are a lot of new anime on the air this spring season and so it can be understandably more than a little difficult to find good ones to watch. Luckily, I'm here to help you with my anime recommendations.

But before you get to the list, keep in mind as you read that these are just the new anime that should not be missed this season. There are many more airing currently that are perfectly watchable.



1. Hitsugi No Chaika


Coupled with interesting mechanics, excellent action, effective humor, well-rounded characters, and a high-staked conflict, Hitsugi no Chaika easily stands out as one of the my favorite fantasy adventures to come out in recent years. From personal enjoyment to critical appreciation, this show delivers, and increase my thirst for more! If you are interested in an anime that focuses on magic and an overarching mystery, then I would definitely and highly recommend it to you, It may not blow your mind away but I can guarantee you that the hours spent with it would keep you entertained and would be well spent!


2. No Game No Life


No Game No Life is an anime that never left me disappointed. All the episodes, centered around one game or another, and were always exciting - but those that served as downtime between battles were full of comedy and helped to flesh out the world! This anime had smart characters, great humor, and games that were just fun to watch ; though you may need to occasionally watch the rules twice to keep up. The only real turnoff I saw in this one were those moments of fan-service with Shiro at its center. But other than that, I highly recommend it and every gamer should at-least give it a try!

3. The Irregular at Magic High School


On a completely realistic overview of The Irregular at Magic High School, character and story must be weighed more than the art and sound of an anime series. The former may be the weaker points of the series, but it definitely isn't as bad as some people say it is, nor you should write if off just because of the flaws I've listed above and Yes, I actually recommend it to you. While there were many unfavorable things about the show, in the grand scheme of things, the show was still watchable and had some interesting points to it. The show was by no means a fantastic show, but it wasn't bad in any way. If you're a fan of sci-fi shows, this show would probably be a good fit for you!

4. Break Blade


I really enjoyed Break Blade. But, because of one main reason : The battle sequences of the Mechs. (Mother of god!) I've seen Gundam and what not, but this is just over the top deluxe mecha fighting like any boy or man dreams of! This is why, It may not give you an interesting story or amazing characters like other mecha anime but it will blow you out of your socks with the animation and the mecha's battling the shit out each other. So, I think that if you're a mecha fan, you'd be a fool to miss it out!

5. Mekakucity Actors


Mekakucity Actors had more than its fair share of problems. But despite that, I didn't found myself entirely hating this anime. It certainly achieved its goal of standing out from the rest this season, and that alone was enough to draw my attention and keep me coming back week after week. I wouldn't recommend it as a must-watch or a must-try. But, You'd probably want to watch it if you're a fan of Kagerou Project and it will almost surely give you a better impression since the overarching plot and themes will be already familiar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment